Join the team!
We’re growing and looking for talented and motivated people to help us build a great company. We believe in enriched team work that creates inspiration, taking initiative and maintaining a family and supportive environment.
Sales Director – LATAM – Fraud/Authentication for Financial Institutions
The Sales Director is responsible for generating company’s revenue for LATAM accounts per the assigned quota. This includes proactively contacting new customers, either inbound marketing leads or outbound new leads. This role will require demonstrated previous relevant account management / sales experience and familiarity with the LATAM market.
- Closing sales while meeting/exceeding sales goals.
- Contact opportunities within assigned territory and drive to closure. This involves building positive working relationships with End Users within the assigned territories.
- Administrative duties include but are not limited to: validating opportunities, quoting new projects, updating CRM with accurate data, activities and tasks, receiving and verifying purchase orders, order entry/booking orders, running reports, and additional account maintenance as required.
- Participate in global sales activities and events, which may require occasional travel abroad.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Experience in previous positions at non-US companies and at Startup companies.
- Demonstrated experience selling Fraud or Authentication products in the above Territories.
- Demonstrated experience selling similar solutions to Financial Institutions.
- Previous experience with quota-bearing sales role.
- Knowledge of quoting and bid presentation.
- Fluent English and Spanish, written and verbal.
- Additional systems experience a plus: SalesForce CRM
- BS/BA Degree preferred or equivalent relevant work experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The role requires an ability to travel (up to 40%)
- Duties can be performed from home
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings, weekends) from time to time
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org